Saturday 30 April 2011

Post Wedding

Well, wasn't it exciting last night watching "The Wedding". We had a lovely night at Jocelyn's where there was real wedding fever, hats and food! What do you think of all those hats the actual guests wore? I love hats but I doubt you could call some of them that! Now for a few more cards I have made. The first one is a wedding one I made for the couple whose wedding we went to last weekend. I will also enclude a photo of the happy pair. The next one is an engagement card made for an order. Hope you enjoy.

May God bless you all,
Betsy.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Betsy...and then I have to tell you all...at the wedding Party Betsy started to take the back layer off her pukeko serviette and next day I received a beautiful card with the serviette on it! I'll see if she can post it for you!!

    ReplyDelete