Monday 16 May 2011

A couple of quilts.

Hello ladies. I trust everyone had a very relaxed weekend. Mine was rather busy but I did enjoy it. Spent Saturday tutoring a lovely group of mainly Christchurch ladies - it really was an enjoyable day. Hope they are prepared to invite me again!!
Now I thought I would show a couple of quilts I have made, one for my daughter and husband for their new bedroom and the next one was made for my granddaughter Millie Rose. I love working with fabrics and really enjoy putting colours together. Quilting of course is my first love but cardmaking is not far behind!
As an after thought I will also add a couple of cards that I have made. May God bless you all, Betsy

1 comment:

  1. I love the quilts Betsy..bet the recipients loved them. You are such a talented lady!!! Vicki

    ReplyDelete