Saturday 21 April 2012

Joan's Garden Weekly Challenge #15

This week at Joan's Garden, Joan is challenging us to make a card which includes flowers made with either a die or a punch.



 




The roses on my card were made using the Marianne Rose die and the small flowers were punched out using a small Carl Punch. The Template for this Trellis Heart Card is from Cardmaking Paradise. The papers used are the lovely Webster's Pages, Sunday Picnic and Everyday Poetry.
Do head over to Joan's Garden and check out the challenge - maybe you could be one of the lucky guest designers! This is the first time I have ever entered a challenge so am interested to see the results!!

I know this is my second blog today but had to get this posted as the entries close on Thursday, 26th April.
Thanks again for bearing with me,
Blessings,
Betsy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the card - best of luck with your challenge entry at Joan's Garden.
    Gaynor

    ReplyDelete