Thursday 10 January 2013

Kaisercraft's Marigold Cards

Happy New Year to all my friends in blog world. As 2013 begins, I trust it brings all the good things with it and that you will know much blessing for the year ahead.
What a wonderful time we have had over the holiday period and we certainly can't complain about the weather, other than maybe it has been a little warm some days!!
We are planning on having a few days away next week, that's as long as I stop feeling woozy. I am having a bit of middle ear problem, the result being, difficulty with my balance. Here's hoping for an improvement!

As January's Kaisercraft Workshop magazine is now out, I am able to show the cards I have done with their new collections - it's hard keeping things under wraps, you know!!
The first of them is the Marigold collection which I know you will agree, is lovely.











Aren't the colours gorgeous? Those designers at Kaisercraft really do seem to be getting better and better!
The workshop Magazines are free, so do ask for one when visiting Artfull Crafts. They have lots of fabulous ideas, not only cards, for you to try.
Well, that's all from me today - just can't show them all at once!
On another note, I have a little bit of exciting news to share but you will have to watch this space next week!!
Can't say any more at the moment - sorry!

Very happy crafting to you all, until next time,
Many blessings,

Betsy xxx

3 comments:

  1. I especially love the last card, very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very glad I found you. Your cards are beautiful. How did you cut the curves on the gatefold card? Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!! Adore Kaisercraft. So look forward to seeing more!! Caroline :)

    ReplyDelete