Monday 8 April 2013

Kaisercraft's Needle and Thread Cards.

Good morning everyone.
As I have been making the cards for the April Card Pack, for Artfull Crafts, and have been using the Needle and Thread collection, thought I would share the cards I did for the Workshop Magazine, for April. I really do love this collection and found it rather nice to work with. In my "former life" I was a dressmaker, dressing many brides, so I really do feel at home with this range!!














All you ladies that get the monthly packs, are so going to love this one!! As well as being sewing orientated, it has rather a vintage feel.
Again, thanks so much for checking out my blog - so glad you enjoy seeing what I have been up to and it is nice to receive your emails and comments.
Do click on the photos for a clearer image.

Happy crafting to you all, and may you all know God's blessings,

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment