Thursday 25 July 2013

On This Day Cards

Greetings to all my blog friends, - trust you are all managing to brave the Winter. We have had some lovely days here, so haven't anything to complain about.

Sorry about the delay in adding this blog post but I decided to have a few days with my lovely daughters and their families in Christchurch, hence the week just seems to have  flown! It was certainly what one needed after the busy time that was had, over the past few weeks. Now I am ready for work!!

The cards I am sharing are made with another collection from Kaisercraft, On This Day. I am really in love with most of their ranges - just as well, as I spend a considerable amount working with them!! Do enjoy it though.












I think you will all agree it is a lovely collection! Very appropriate for weddings, anniversaries etc.
Do click on the photos for clearer images.

All tonight ladies, happy crafting to you all and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx

1 comment: