Monday 29 July 2013

Paper Piecing & Tags

Good morning to all and another lovely morning it is. What amazing weather we have had lately, the Spring bulbs are starting to show through and the trees are beginning to bud. I love Springtime!

Well, I am putting up this post this morning so as not to miss out again this week! Hugh and I are heading to Christchurch later today, as tomorrow we are going to do the Alpine Train ride with a group of friends. I have a very excited husband, as he loves to be out viewing the wild country etc - almost like a little boy!!! LOL. I'm sure it will be fun.

When at SENZ, I discovered these gorgeous dolls from Prima Marketing and have since discovered Artfull Crafts have them in stock. The tags are also from Prima, and I have so enjoyed working with these two products. Paper piecing is fun and it does save a lot of colouring.







Remember the OLD days when we used to have our dress up dolls - these brought back many memories!



Have we all taken selfies? I think this group of ladies are so cute and I have also paper pieced their outfits.
Do click on the photos for a clearer image.

Must go and pack our bags, happy crafting to you all and may you all be blessed,

Betsy  xxx

1 comment:

  1. wow.. amazing card.. loved the third one, it seems a ladies day out.. beautiful colors chosen.

    ReplyDelete