Tuesday 6 August 2013

Washi Tape

Greetings to all.

I know it's a day late, but as they say, better late than never! The weeks just seem to fly by - it will be Christmas before we know it! Actually, Liz and I were sorting out the Christmas classes etc yesterday and it really did bring  home, how the year has flown. The older one gets the faster it goes!!

Who doesn't love WASHI TAPE? I will admit, mine is purely for decoration on my workbench ( and it looks so nice on the coffee tree stand!!) but it does have a way of getting used on my cards as well. Not all, but a little! While up at SENZ  I bought a FEW rolls from Lowri at Papervine and what a selection she had - it really did look amazing hanging on the back wall of her stand.

I am sharing two cards made with the said product - hope it gives some ideas for using the tape.








That's it today ladies. Must go and enjoy this lovely day, get another load of washing on the line.

Lowri also has lots of bits and pieces in her shop which I have used as well on these cards so do check out her new on-line shop.

Happy crafting to all and many blessings,

Betsy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Betsy - this looks FABULOUS!
    Thanks for the shout out to the shop too :-)

    ReplyDelete