Friday 13 September 2013

Enchanted Ella - Artfull Inklings

Good morning all.
A quick post this morning before I head out to have a day with my crafting friends.
I do have an objective in view here today as I am entering this card in the Southern Girls Challenge which is "Make Believe". Just thought Enchanted Ella fitted the bill!
Artfull Crafts have just brought out these gorgeous Inklings, and there are a variety of different ones. They have been printed on colouring paper, so all one has to do is colour them in, cut out and place on cards etc. My card has been coloured with my new Kaiserfusion alcoholic pens. I have used Kaisercraft's  Hopscotch collection.





Do hope this works now!

Have a great day everyone, enjoy this lovely weather and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! She is coloured in so well and love the papers you used, its very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchanted Ella is absolutely perfect for this challenge and the colouring is superb, thank you for joining in with the http://www.southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.co.nz !!

    Danice

    ReplyDelete