Monday 11 November 2013

Kaisercraft's Hidden Treasure Cards

Greetings again, at the beginning of another week.

A very busy week is ahead of us but I must add to the blog before we get swamped!  It is the busiest weekend of the year coming up for our little town - it really does come to life! Just hope the weather holds, as most of the stalls etc are in the domain and it can get a bit uncomfortable, if wet. We also have our usual patchwork display with quilts etc, that have been made over the year. Some stunning work has been completed again, this year.

Now I must share another collection, that I did, for the Kaisercraft Workshop Magazine for October. It is Hidden Treasures. Navy and mustard would be the dominant colours in this range. I think it is lovely. Love to know your thoughts.










Thank you all so much for taking the time to check this out and for your emails and comments. Again, I do appreciate you all and do hope you get some ideas for your cards, from what I show here.

Happy crafting to you all, enjoy what you are doing wherever you are.

God bless,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment