Monday 2 December 2013

The Looking Glass Cards - Kaisercraft

Good morning ladies - not many sleeps now 'til the big day! Do hope you are all up to scratch with your preparations etc. Of course your cards will be all made by now! As there are plenty of ideas floating around in blogworld, it should be making the job so much easier. We sure get worked up about one day in the year, don't we? Sometimes we are so busy that we forget the true meaning of this special time, God's gift to us in the form of His Son. May you all be blessed this Christmas.

Today thought I would show you the cards I have made for the Workshop Mag using the Looking Glass collection from Kaisercraft. It is very reminiscent of Alice In Wonderland, one of my very favourite books as a kid, which I read, read and reread and it was a fun collection to work with.




Again using Cherry Lynn's Step Card die. I have just discovered another way to fold this die which gives it a  different look. Watch this space ladies!




The Mad Hatter's Teaparty - isn't it cute?




A gate fold card this time.




I have made use of Kaisercraft's wooden flourishes for this card and the previous one. Have coloured them black with my Kaiserfusion Alcohol pens then added Dimension for a shine. The picture I found while browsing the net one day - thought it was appropriate.

That's it ladies - thank you for checking out my blog, the comments and emails. It does make blogging all worth while when I know you appreciate the cards I share.

Many blessings to you all, have a great day whatever you are doing and don't get too bogged down!

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment