Monday 8 September 2014

A Little Personal Update

Well ladies, I am finding it rather hard to settle this morning as we received the news last evening that our daughter Rachelle, has now to go through chemotherapy, after having surgery last Tuesday. The surgeon was so positive that the cancer was contained but it's not to be so. We had Friday and Saturday with her and I am heading up to be with her tomorrow, for when she gets home from hospital. There are still a few problems that need to be sorted out. She is so lovely and really positive under the circumstances, after having a little meltdown when the surgeon was in last night. We would value special prayers for our precious daughter, husband Mike, Ella and Hami, as it is so hard seeing one you love so much, suffering. We are still trusting all will be well and to this end we are praying.

Last weekend we celebrated three gentlemen's, combined 80th birthdays. We had a lovely time on Sunday afternoon and I thought I would share the three cards I made for them.



Denis's card I made with an August collection from Kaisercraft, Outdoor Trail. We made this style of card with Liz at Artfull Crafts and as I liked it so much, thought I would make one similar. As you no doubt guessed, Denis is a fisherman.




Donald is a retired headmaster and as I wasn't sure of his interests ( I do know he loves books!) so thought maybe he would enjoy a sea card. This is using Graphic 45, By The Sea Collection.




Peter is also a fisherman, but  he does have a vintage car and I have used Kaisercraft's August 2012 collection, Sears and Son, for his card. It was great to celebrate this milestone, with them all.

Happy crafting to you all and may each one of you know many blessings.

Betsy  xxx


1 comment:

  1. Sending prayers your way and what lovely cards.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete