Monday 20 October 2014

Graphic 45 Cards

Good morning ladies. Yes, I know I did not get a post up last week and my apologise for that,for those of you who keep a track. The week turned out relatively busy as I headed up to Christchurch on Monday, after teaching a class in Timaru, to be with Rachelle for her second chemotherapy treatment and I stayed until Thursday night. Then of course, it was off to patchwork camp early Friday morning where I worked on my quilt all weekend. I am very pleased with what was achieved - should get it completed today, hopefully!

Rachelle coped well with the second round of treatment, she was not near as sick, thanks to the drugs they had given her for the nausea. Fatigue seems to be the major problem now but she is still bright and happy and a joy to be with. We even managed a little retail therapy while I was with her and that's always fun with your daughters!

Today I would like to share some cards I have made with the super Graphic 45, Raining Cats and Dogs. I really am in love with Graphic 45 collections, well most of them that is!! For those ones who love animals, this is gorgeous range.











That's it today ladies - I think the papers speak for themselves and there is nothing too intricate design -wise on these cards.

Must away and get my quilt completed.
Happy crafting everybody, God bless you all,

Betsy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment