Monday 10 November 2014

Cards for Orders

Hello ladies - a very quick post today before I head up to Christchurch to be with Rachelle for the week. This morning I have been doing my duties at the Patchwork Exhibition and what a lovely display it is. If you are anywhere near Geraldine over the next week, do pop into the Museum and view it - I'm sure you will not be disappointed. There is a influx of people in our little town this weekend, as it is the Arts and Plants, so we do hope the weather holds. Fun is had by all! It's our biggest weekend of the year and there is plenty of hype. Michelle, you should be here for all the fun!! The house next door isn't empty yet, though!


Now today, I am sharing two cards that I have done for orders. What's your thoughts ladies?







To make this card I have used a Marianne Creatables die LR0180 and the lovely collection from Kaisercraft called Storyteller. I was rather pleased with the end result as I hope Margaret was. It is a 5 1/4" square card.





Another Marianne Creatables Die CR1251 ( don't you love it !!) The butterfly is a Spellbinders, Les Papillions Die. It is very delicate and oh so pretty. The front edge is cut using a Fiskars border punch. The picture is one which I printed off, from pinterest.


That's me today ladies - must away and pack my little bag and get prepared for my week with my lovely daughter and grand-daughter. Mike is in Sydney at the moment at a conference and Hami is to fly over to be with him on Wednesday - so it's girls only!

Happy crafting and many blessings to you all.


Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment