Monday 15 December 2014

BoBunny "Madeleine" Cards

Hello there blog friends!  It is a beautiful Spring day here in Geraldine, New Zealand, but I must admit it has been in the minority, of late! Anyway we are very thankful for it, washing will get lovely and dry today. Doesn't it make a difference when you wake up to the sun shining - almost makes you want to get out of bed early!! Actually, I did have a practice run this morning, as we are heading up to Christchurch first thing tomorrow, to firstly spend some time with Rachelle then to welcome our family home, who have been overseas travelling for five and a half months. It will be just great to see them again, after all this time. Then tea with our other Christchurch family before heading home. We are really looking forward to it all.

Today I would like to share with you all some cards I have made using the lovely BoBunny collection, Madeleine. I really have had fun playing with this one and I'm sure you will agree it is  so nice, the colours are gorgeous. It is a range that I bought at Artfull Crafts.




This card was made for an order and I have again used the Cherry Lynn, Step Card Die, B348. I have certainly got my moneys worth out of this one!! I love the frames and the birds in the collection.






A birthday card made for my special friend Doreen. We had a lovely day on Saturday celebrating three of our birthdays by travelling down to Oamaru, meeting up with another friend Michelle down there, doing lunch, then visiting Riverstone on the way home. A super day was had by all.







Another one specially for Joanne who has her birthday on the same day as myself. For this one I have dimensioned the frame, after adding acetate, so it looks as though the bird is on the outside of a window, looking in. I think the girls were pleased with both cards! Hope so anyway!

Well, I must go and complete the preparations for the cards I am teaching at Artfull Crafts, on Wednesday morning, which is the final class for 2014.

Happy crafting everyone, don't get too bogged down with all the Christmas preparations and I pray you will all know much blessing over this busy time.

Betsy  xxx

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Miss Betsy!!!, you need to share them on BoBunny's Fb page :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Megs - your suggestion sounds good, but to tell the truth, I am pretty thick when it comes to the technical side of things. You know " old dogs and new tricks" etc! May you have a blessed Christmas, with love Betsy.

      Delete
  2. Christine Franklin20 December 2014 at 19:52

    Hello Miss Betsy, I just love looking over your work and having a peek at your blog. I am particularly fond of the detail you create in your cards, I tend to be a detail girl myself. I have been popping on the blog for a while now admiring all the wonderful items that you and the other designers have been creating. Quite a number of items in my kit have made their way there after looking at your work and becoming inspired. I think its great that you are able to provide such a valuable contribution to this craft and I Thank You, and to still be teaching even though you sometimes refer to yourself as an old girl is just fantastic for us keen crafters. I do hope that you and your family have just the best Christmas possible and that Rachelle enjoys the festive season in the best possible health and wellbeing. Merry Christmas to You and Yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, you are so kind and thank you very much for your lovely message. Yes, sometimes I think my cards may be a little overdone but you know, I just can't make plain cards. I do love sharing what I have learnt over the years and even though I have just had my 74th birthday I still love being with like minded ladies and hope I can still contribute a little. Yes we are looking forward to all being together for Christmas, Rachelle has her chemo tomorrow and is travelling down to Dunedin on Wednesday - hope she manages the travel. May you have a blessed Chrtistmas Christine and holiday time. Betsy.

      Delete