Monday 5 January 2015

2015 Has Begun!

A very special hello to all my blog friends at the beginning of 2015. Do trust you all had a great Christmas catching up with family and friends - the weather overall seemed to be up to expectations, for celebrating this wonderful time of  year. We spent the time in Dunedin with all our family and it was absolutely lovely, both being with them all, and the weather was divine. As Jo and Wal live at Company Bay the view down the harbour was stunning - we enjoyed it while having our Christmas dinner outdoors.

Now for 2015:            Another year, another chance,
                                         To start our lives anew,
                                    This time we'll leap old barriers
                                         To have a real breakthrough.

                                    We'll take one little step
                                          And then we'll take one more,
                                     Our unlimited potential,
                                          We'll totally explore.

                                     We'll give up all bad habits,
                                           We'll read and learn a lot,
                                      All our goals will be accomplished,
                                            Sigh .... or maybe not.

                                      Oh well, Happy New Year anyway and God's blessing.  
               
                                                                                                                  " Joanna Fuchs "


Now today, I am going to show some cards I have made over the holidays. I hope you enjoy seeing them, and it gives you some inspiration for your projects.




I really branched out before Christmas and bought myself some new Spellbinders Dies. Don't you just love this one? It is called Heirloom Rectangle, SKU: S6-016. I have used Graphic 45, Time To Flourish. I am so thrilled with both the die and of course, the papers!.




Another new die! Spellbinders Regal Frame, SKU: S4-446. BoBunny, Madeleine collection was what I used here. Maybe I will share my other die with you all next time. It is super!!




Now my last card today, is a circle step card. I taught a similar one in a class at Artfull Crafts just before Christmas and I know the ladies enjoyed it, as it is fun to make. Kaisercraft's lovely Cherry Blossom collection was used for this one.

That's it ladies. Later today, we are heading up to Christchurch as Rachelle is having her eighth chemotherapy treatment tomorrow and I just like being with her while she has it.It does help to fill in some of the hours that she waits at the hospital, while getting it. She is coping very well and it is over halfway now, so is on the downward march. She does have more surgery to look forward at the end but we feel confident, all will be well.

Now that Christmas is behind for another year, I do hope you are all feeling a bit more relaxed and enjoying the holidays. May 2015 bring many blessings your way.

God bless,
Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment