Sunday 7 June 2015

Two Different Cards

Well ladies, I see a fortnight has slipped by since last posting here, so will add a new post tonight as I have a busy day tomorrow.

We did have a lovely time over Queen's Birthday weekend, as we headed down to Dunedin on the Wednesday to stay with the family there, back home on Saturday evening to find our Christchurch family in residence, plus another family. It was sure great to have them all here, certainly breaks the monotony for "Darby and Joan"!

Tonight I am sharing another couple of cards which I have made recently. Nothing too exciting really, as we are building up for our trip away and time is at a premium. Nevertheless, I do hope you enjoy and get some ideas for your next projects.




I am rather fond of these Saturated Canary digi stamps and I have coloured her using my Kaiserfusion Alcohol Pens. The range of papers is a February 2013 collection from Kaisercraft, called Suga Pop. It is rather fun pulling out some of the older collections to work with and I certainly have a few to get through.




Now this step card was made for a very special friend who wanted the complete pack of my collection - I thought a nice card would be appropriate to go with it. Betty was thrilled with them both.

It is so nice to be in touch with you all and many thanks for all the emails, messages etc. Knowing you are at the other end makes blogging all worth while.

Happy crafting and blessings to you all,

Betsy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment