Monday 2 November 2015

Christmas Cards.

As I turned the calenders over this morning, the thought came to my mind, how did we get so far through this New Year? I sure don't know where this year has disappeared to - seems to go faster as one gets older!

 Anyway, we are just almost at Christmas again, and today I would like to share a couple of cards which I have made. Dare say, most of you will have your stash completed by now but if not, these are two simple cards which can be put together in a hurry. All that is needed, is some different papers.




 The collection I have used for theses cards is from Indigo Blu - it was a 6' X 6" pad, I cut the paper down slightly as I prefer a 5 1/4" square card, I then fussy cut another sheet and 3D'ed it over the first. Added a Kaisercraft Season's Greeting Die sentiment, punched out some snowflakes and for the poinsettia flower I have used the Tattered Lace, Christmas Florals Die, DO95.





Again, I have done something very similar, although I did punch round the edge of the paper using a Martha Stewart punch. Very simple, but I think they make rather a nice Christmas card. There are two sheets of the same paper in each pad, hence I was able to do the fussy cutting. A double bow and some snowflakes were all that was needed here.

Thanks so much for stopping be ladies and I do hope this gives some more ideas. Happy crafting and blessings to you all. Until next time.

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment