Monday 21 March 2016

A Couple of New Cards.

Hello to all my lovely blog friends.

The morning has slipped away somewhere but will make an attempt to add this now. The older one gets the longer it takes to get things done - maybe if I got out of bed a bit earlier it would help but my lovely daughter tells me that I should not feel guilty having a little sleep in, at my time of life and I certainly take her advise! It has been rather busy over the past weeks so it has all caught up with me. Last Thursday, our Patchwork group went on a mystery bus trip, ending up at Darfield. It was a lovely day altogether, meeting up with the craft group up there for morning tea, and filling up the day with lots of interesting events and of course, being with some wonderful company.

Now, to share what I have been up to recently.






This card is called a Peek-a-Boo card and a tutorial can be found on Splitcoaststampers site. I have used the lovely Couture Creations Papers called Hearts Ease and as I've said before I love it. The die that has been used is a Spellbinders Labels 20, the sentiment and the image were found on Pinterest. It is a fun card to make and usually gets a few Wow's.





For this card I have again used " my favourite at the moment die ". Spellbinders Oval Regalia, S4-492. The papers are from Paper Arts and they are gorgeous. A big thanks goes to Patsy. They are New Zealand made papers and she has a huge selection. So looking forward to catching up with her at SENZ and viewing her new collections. 

Well, that's it today ladies. Must go and catch up after my late start.

Happy crafting to you all and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment