Monday 9 May 2016

Random Birthday Cards

Hello to all. The beginning of another week, so I must add another couple of cards here before I head to Timaru, as I have a job teaching for a friend who has gone South for a funeral. They are super ladies, so it's certainly no hardship.




This is a personalized card made for a young lady who ( as you can see ! ) is turning 21. She owns this little dog and it was suggested that it would be appropriate to add it. I have used a BoBunny Collection called Secret Garden, beautiful purples and bright greens. The main frame was cut using an EK Success punch which forms a square. I then cut the right size for the card, 5 1/4" square. The frame round the dog is Spellbinder's Opulent Ovals. I fussy cut the little bunches of flowers from one of the papers, to add to each corner. Do hope Elsa approves.





Now, for this card I have used the gorgeous papers from Paper Arts. Patsy has some stunning papers and she tells me there are a number of new ones coming out for SENZ - can't wait! The border was cut using Martha Stewart Border punch, called Double Loops. I cut a strip of the wine card at 1 1/2" wide then punched both edges making sure they matched. A couple of rows of pearls were added. The sentiment die is a Spellbinder's Fancy Tags Two.

I had better go and get myself organized - thanks for your interest ladies and do hope you find some inspiration for your cards etc.

Happy crafting and blessings to you all,

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment