Monday 13 June 2016

Two New Cards

Well, another fortnight has slipped by but we are back into routine again for a few weeks, that is, until we have to go North for SENZ. The countdown is really on now and we are so looking forward to catching up with you all. We had a lovely time down South, staying with our Dunedin family a couple of nights then down on to the farm after having caught up with a number of old friends at Rona's 90th birthday party. It was so nice being with them all and the birthday girl looked so well and happy.

Today, I thought I would showcase a couple of cards which I have recently put together and would love to know your thoughts. As usual, I have made use of my dies but I do so love them and there seems to be a never ending list of new ones coming out. No wonder one is always poor!




For this card I have used Spellbinder's Cascading Grace Die, S6-045. The oval was cut using Opulent Ovals, also from Spellbinders. The image is from the Pion Paper range and the colours I chose were teal and navy, also adding a bit of lemon. I did make it for my sister-in-law Anne, who did an excellent job looking after us while we were North.





This next one is not cut using a die as I wanted it to be slightly different - have actually cut it by hand.
Grey and pink are lovely together so for this one I have used the Magnolia Lane Collection from Ultimate Crafts. The die round the image is Floral Ovals from Spellbinders. For this one I have used Prima Flowers and the button comes with the collection. A gorgeous silver edging was bought from Jo, at Embellish It.  Am pleased with the overall effect.

Talking about dies, I am really having fun at the moment preparing cards for SENZ using some lovely Sue Wilson Dies. My, are they gorgeous and I'm sure in my element! I must go and continue the playing.

Thanks so much for popping by ladies, happy crafting and many blessings to you all.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment