Monday 29 August 2016

Always and Forever

Good morning to all on this lovely day. It sure makes ones want to rise and shine!! Well almost!

I thought today I would go back a few months to one of Kaisercraft's May collections and share with you all, some cards I made for a kit for Artfull Crafts - it is lovely to work with, has a romantic feel but it can also be used for a number of different occasions.




This card is a Shaped Tri Fold Card and is very simply made. Check on Splitcoaststampers site, you will probably find a tutorial for it in their resource area. It is my go-to site! The circle die I have used is Kaisercraft's Circle Vines Die, DD547 - it is a very versatile die.





My favourite 5 1/4" square card here and the die is Spellbinder's, Fleur De Lis. The flower embellishment can be bought at Artfull Crafts - there is such a wide variety of these Embellies in stock, so do check them out.





Another 5 1/4" square card but I have made this into a shaker card. This is a fun card to make and it certainly gets a few WOW"s. The die an Impression Obsession, DIE001-Z. This was bought at Artfull crafts as well, so don't hesitate to contact them if you are keen to duplicate this card.

That's it today ladies, until next week, happy crafting and God bless you all.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment