Monday 1 August 2016

Kaisercraft's Sea Breeze Cards

This is a stunning collection which Kaisercraft brought out for the month of April - it really suits me fine as I just love these colours that they have chosen. At the SENZ Expo I taught this kit and then Saturday week I also tutored some lovely local ladies, at Artfull Crafts. It sure seems to have made a hit! Today I thought I would share three of the cards which were in the kit. There are six altogether but will spread out the show and tell into another week!




The first card is called a lever card and the ladies enjoyed making this one. Even though it looks complicated it is rather simple to make. A tutorial can be found on Splitcoaststampers site, in the resource area, for any of you ladies who would like to try your hand at it.





I have gone rather shabby with this one, distressing and using sepia ink on the edges. A few layers of paper were used and the roses are made using Spellbinder's Rose Creation Die. I am also into muslin just now - it does give a softer look to an arrangement and of course bakers twine is a must.






A simple card for this one. Martha Stewart Border punch for the edges, Kaisercraft's Decorative Circle Vines Die, DD547 which is so versatile, again some muslin with the flowers.


I must mention a very interesting book I have been reading lately, about a young girl who had her arm bitten off by a shark and through much adversity, she still held strongly to her faith in God. It is called Soul Surfer and her name is Bethany Hamilton. An absolute encouragement to all. Millie our grand-daughter, put me onto it as they have been studying it for Religious Studies. She apparently got a A+ for her assignment - well done Millie and thank you for the commendation.

All today, until next time happy crafting and maybe reading!! Many blessings to all

Betsy  xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment