Monday 15 August 2016

The Last of Sea Breeze Kit

Hello to all. I know I missed last week but life does get in the way at times!  All's well this week though, at the moment, so will do my best to add to this now. It really is hard to imagine where the year is going though, as it is August already - be Christmas before we know it.

Today I thought I would share the remainder of the kit that I tutored at SENZ, using Kaisercraft's lovely Sea Breeze collection.




A very simple 5 1/4" square card which I think is self explanatory. The butterfly is cut using Spellbinder's Les Papillions Die.





Another simple card making use of the gorgeous papers in the collection. To distress the card I have used my sepia ink pad, also the seam binding ribbon.





Now this last card is a double gate fold and I have just cut the fronts into peaks, so as to be a bit different. It is also simple to do but it does look rather effective.

I have quite a pile of projects waiting in my workroom, so had better head that direction. Patchwork took over the weekend, which I so enjoyed. We had a class all day Saturday with a lovely group of ladies and I must say I achieved quite a bit. Will perhaps share my project when it gets closer to completion.

Thanks so much for stopping by, happy crafting and may you all know God's blessing. Until next week,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment