Monday 31 October 2016

Three Card Orders

Well, it's hard to believe that we are again at the last day of October - the months, weeks and days seem to be moving very fast, 2016 has almost come to an end!! The end of the year functions are creeping up fast now! Anyway, it is a lovely Spring day here in Geraldine today and we are enjoying it to the full.

Today I am sharing three cards with you that I was asked to make for orders and I do hope you enjoy the viewing.




My favourite Cherry Lynn Step Card Die was used for Margaret's card, the oval frame is a Spellbinder's Opulent Ovals Die, the image was printed off from Pinterest, the gorgeous lace was picked up in an Op-shop and the collection was Kaisercraft's Ooh la la, which is fabulous.





This is another card for Margaret. 51/4" square one this time and I have used the Downton Abbey collection from Crafter's Companion. It is stunning!! The oval frame is a Spellbinder's Floral Oval Die and again the image was printed off Pinterest. Margaret is a keen musician, hence the music themed cards.





Eric's card is another 51/4" square card and I have used Kaisercraft's Bon Appetit. As he is a keen gardener, I thought this collection would fit the bill. I coloured the vege strip with my alcohol pens for a bit of colour. The image was again printed off Pinterest - I thought it was rather cute and I do hope Eric appreciated it!


Thanks so much for stopping by ladies - I have put up three cards today as I missed last week again, as it was Labour Day and I found myself snowed under! I do appreciate your patience also your likes, emails, comments etc.

Happy crafting, enjoy the day wherever you are and whatever you are doing and may God bless you all.

Betsy  xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment