Monday 21 November 2016

A Couple of New Cards

A very good morning to all my blog friends and a stunning morning it is too. Spring has arrived here in Geraldine at last, after a rather wet weekend for our Arts and Plants Festival. It is so lovely to see the sun and enjoy the warmth.

This morning I thought I would showcase a couple of cards made recently, for orders again. Trust you enjoy the viewing ladies.




For Gwen's card I have used the Downton Abbey Collection of papers which is lovely and sparkly. A Martha Stewart border punch was used for the border and Kaisercraft's Oval Vintage Frame, DD369 for the surround around the image, which is from Pion Papers. Prima flowers finish this card which measures 5 1/4" square.





Now for completely different card! No bling or ribbons on this one, which I do find rather hard to do. Anyway, do hope the recipient appreciates it and that he is a fisherman.

As I am teaching on Wednesday morning, for Liz, had better go and complete the kits that I have to put together. Christmas cards it is ladies and I am looking forward to being with you all again. It is always a fun time.

Just in passing, the Braid and Poppy Quilt that I shared with you all last week, actually won the viewers choice at the exhibition last weekend, so that was rather thrilling and a big thanks to all those people who voted.

Our thoughts and prayers still continue for the folk up North Canterbury and further North - what a devastating time they have gone through, what with the earthquakes, aftershocks etc.

Well ladies until next week, happy crafting and many blessings to you all,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment