Tuesday 15 November 2016

Two Feminine Cards & Patchwork

Yes, I know it is Tuesday ladies but Monday really got away on me! Making the bed on Sunday, I clicked my back out, so yesterday was a lying low day. Am about now with the help of painkillers but moving very slowly, so thought I would share some cards etc with you all, as I can sit to do that. Oh, the joys of getting older!!

The weekend has been very busy but it sure was well worth it all. The weather didn't altogether co-operate but it didn't seem to dampen spirits really. It was an amazing Patchwork and Craft show with plenty of positive comments.

Now to showcase a couple of cards I have made, as I was asked to display some cards at the show. There didn't seem to be any trouble selling them, came home with a relatively empty box.




My usual 5 1/4" square card for this one. I have used the lovely Ultimate Craft's Magnolia Lane papers and the image is a Pion Papers one. Isn't she a gorgeous little girl? This is some lace I found in my stash, when cleaning it out the other day.




Another 51/4" square card this time using Paper Arts stunning papers. The butterfly is a Marianne Design Creatables, LR0115. Again I have used a Pion Paper's image.





Now, I thought I would share the quilts I had in the exhibition. Firstly my Braid and Poppy Quilt - it is a big quilt as it fits a queen size bed with over hang. The poppies are fussy cut from another fabric then appliqued onto the braids. I did have a few buyers wanting this one!!




Another big quilt made purely with 5" scrap squares - trying to use as many scraps as possible but I can hardly see where they have been taken. I think I'll have to do many more like this or similar!

That's it today ladies - I need to go and have another wee lie down to rest this old back. Thanks so much for taking the time to check this out and do hope you enjoy the viewing of what I have been up to. Happy crafting to all and until next time, God bless.

Betsy  xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment