Monday 15 May 2017

A Wedding and Birthday Card

Well, Mother's Day has been and gone for another year. Trust all you Mothers got well and truly spoilt. I did notice some gorgeous cards for Mums, on the web and for those that received them, I do know how much they would be appreciated. My family don't send cards, for some reason, but they did all make contact which was every bit as special.

Today I thought I would share a couple of cards, one being a wedding card for an order and the other is a birthday card for a special young man.




My usual 5 1/4" square card, silver and white with a touch of pink. It is quite self explanatory really but the pearl card does give it an extra WOW factor.





I have used an older Collection from Kaisercraft, for Justus's card, Outdoor Trail. He is a young man who enjoys being in the outdoors, with his Dad.

We had a super day on Saturday, at Embellish It's Crop day - we met some more out of the area ladies which we enjoyed. Introduced them to one of our shopping courts and one of them took full advantage of the visit. A fun day altogether. Thanks again Jo.

Catch you all again next week, all being well - I suppose you will all have caught up with the SENZ news. It is a fun time meeting up with many like minded ladies - consider making the trip North as it is sure worth it.

Happy crafting everyone and God bless you all,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment