Monday 29 May 2017

My New Toys!

Hello to all my blog friends. It is so nice to be in touch again for another week - do trust you are all well and enjoying whatever you are doing.

Today I thought I would share a couple of cards made with  my new toys!! I have had so much fun using these stamps which are from Altenew. There is no colouring in, just doing step stamping which gives this lovely effect with a minimum effort. Here are a couple of examples ladies.
There are plenty of you tubes available on the web and they are very easy to follow.




I have made these the usual size -   5 1/4" square cards. I must say thanks to Christine for the inspiration. The collection used is a Maja Design, Sofiero which is from Sweden.Very pretty papers.




Both cards are very similar and I love them both. I branched out and bought the Peony Bouquet stamp and some of the ink pad sets, which are so easy to use as they are all matching, light to dark colours. For the first card I used the Red Cosmos set and the second was Rock Collection. I do like the grey colour. You will no doubt see more of these over time, as I so enjoy making them and I have succumbed to adding a few more to the collection!! Stamps that is. When asked now for flat cards for posting, the problem is solved.

Watch this space ladies as I also have another fun product to share - Foamiran. Oh what fun one can have with it! I will share on future posts.

Must away and carry on with the good work. God bless each and every one of you,

Betsy  xxx



      

No comments:

Post a Comment