Monday 1 May 2017

On Deck Again!!

Good morning to all. Yes, it is a while since I have been here but have been feeling under the weather for about four weeks now. I think I maybe on the upward trend now, thankfully. X-rays on Friday morning - do hope they reveal why I have felt so sick! Anyway, we have a lot to be thankful for and praise God for His goodness to us over many years.

Today I thought I would showcase three cards which I have recently made. Yes, I still try and keep up the card orders etc. It helps me to feel focused and not get too despondent.




Dominique enjoys ballroom dancing - the light has caught the image so not terribly clear. It is a 5 1/4" card using Paper Arts papers, Blue Carte Postale. and the frame was cut using Spellbinder's Labels 10. I rather like the blue and navy colour combination.





Another 21st card, for Isaac this time. Again 5 1/4'" and Kaisercraft's Time Machine collection. It is a very masculine range but the colour does match with Betsy's Couture, my all time favourite!!





I am partial to Grey at the moment and pink certainly goes beautifully with it. My usual size card and the papers are Kaisercraft's  P.S. I Love You collection. The square in the centre is a Sue Wilson Die but I am having difficulty remembering which one and the circle is  Kaisercraft, Circle Vines Die, DD547.

I do hope you enjoy the viewing ladies and so pleased you haven't given up on me. This past week I have been working on my SENZ class kits and I know for sure that you are going to love the collection we are working with. I certainly do - LOVE IT

All for today, happy crafting and God's blessing on you all.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment