Monday 22 May 2017

Sympathy Cards

Good morning to all. After a rather heavy frost, we can now brag we have a beautiful day - behind glass that is! It is always nice to be able to get the washing on the line, for an airing.

Just a short blog today as I have so many UFO's in my workroom to complete and I really must focus on them. Trust you will enjoy the viewing of these two sympathy cards - I don't know whether it's the age but one does seem to be in need of these more, as time goes on.




This embossing folder has always been a favourite - it embosses as well as it cuts out different areas of the card. I understand it is unavailable now. The verse is also a favourite, it speaks volumes doesn't it? The pearl card was used here as well. It sure adds another dimension to cards.




" That Folder" was used here. It originally came as a free-be with a magazine and it has certainly made a hit on the web. It is lovely and makes a 5 1/4" square card. Another choice verse on this card.
Both cards are very simple but I think one does need simple for sympathy!

I'm making a run for the workroom now, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting. May God bless you all.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment