Monday 12 June 2017

Kaisercraft's Hanami Garden

What a fabulous morning we have here in Geraldine this morning. Trust you are all enjoying similar wherever you are. A very quick post today as I am expecting visitors this PM. and I am not long out of my snugly bed! Just as well my visitors know me well, isn't it Lyn?!

Sometime back I did a class at Artfull Crafts using Kaisercraft's Hanami Garden collection and I must say it did make a hit, so thought I would share the two cards today. Hope you get some inspiration from the viewing. This collection came out in February so it is a while ago now.




This first card is a screen card with a few extra fold lines. The range has an almost Asian feel so I thought it did suit this style of card. What's your thoughts ladies? The strip top and bottom is actually washi tape. ( I used some of my decorative stash!!) Oh no!




For our classes we always do one intricate first, then a simpler card for the second one, hence this one was next. It is an easy folded one, just adding some of the lovely papers and a few embellishments. A Martha Stewart border punch was used for the edge.

That's it today, thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your day ladies and many blessings to you all.

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment