Monday 17 July 2017

More Foamiran Cards

Hello special blog friends. We are having a rather cool spell at the moment weatherwise, but we are not going to focus on that, are we?  It is Winter you know, so looking forward to Spring which is my favourite time of the year. To make up for no colour in the garden at the moment, I have been making my own flowers, which I must admit is very addictive, so today thought I would share some more cards using more of this amazing product. Foamiran.



I have used Kaisercraft's Brick Wall die for this card as I wanted to give it a rambling look. The berries are super, I'm sure you will agree. A simple 5 1/4" square card with a bit of distressing round the edges, also some machine stitching.


                       

For this card I have again used my Cherry Lynne Step Card Die, and Kaisercraft's P.S.I Love You paper collection. Marianne Craftables, CR1239 has been used for the circular frame. Some more of the gorgeous berries!
       



This is just a little spray I made to wear on my shoulder at SENZ, as I had to advertise this fabulous product and I was so proud to do so. Ladies, I so love this as I know you will when playing with it. Artfull Craft's now stocks it so do contact them for the latest - you won't be disappointed I can guarantee!

I wonder how long this new addiction will last, many of you will be saying but I can assure you not in the immediate future!! I do really enjoy producing these flowers.

Must head to my workroom, as there is lots awaiting to be done. Thanks for checking in and many blessings to you all.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment