Monday 24 July 2017

Two New Cards

Good morning all.

No, we haven't developed flippers yet but was sure on the verge of it!! We have had so much rain over the past few days, but I must say, we at Geraldine, have been let off relatively lightly compared to our neighbours at Timaru and further afield. Trust the clean up is going well for everyone.

Today I thought I would showcase another couple of cards which I have made recently. Of course I have again used more of the foamiran flowers which I love making, as no doubt you will have guessed by now!




I recently acquired these two Elizabeth Dies - the square stitched one and the circle one on the following card. I really do like them and find there are a variety of ways to use them. There are a number of dies in each set, some with the stitched edge and some with the spot edge. I have made this card using Kaisercraft's Keepsake collection, which is lovely. It is my favourite size card, 5 1/4" square. The roses are made using white foamiran, coloured slightly with my small ink pads. The leaves are made from green foamiran, hand cut. A few sequins have been added for effect.




A very similar card but for this one I have used Ultimate Crafts, Rambling Rose Collection. The  grey and white cut outs behind the flower arrangement have been cut using Marianne Creatables, LR0192. Quite self explanatory otherwise.

Remember ladies that Artfull Crafts stock the Foamiran and the associated products. Thanks again for calling and I do hope I have given you further ideas for your cards etc. I may not be around next week as I am heading down to Dunedin, weather permitting, to catch up with our South families. Looking forward to that!

Happy crafting ladies until next time and may you all know God's blessing.

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment