Monday 28 August 2017

Christmas Cards!

Yes ladies, today I am going to share a couple of Christmas cards, as Kaisercraft brought out their fabulous collection already, called Christmas Jewel. I know it feels early in the year, but when such a stunning collection arrives it has to be made! To be honest, I have actually used it for a birthday card as well, as there are so many of the papers in the range which are generic Who could resist purple and silver grey?  There has been a request for a monthly kit made in this, so watch this space ladies.




A Z fold card for this one, just making use of the papers and some of the collectables. The poinsettias have been fussy cut from one of the papers, moulded and added to the card with mounting foam.




Just another view of the same card.




What could be simpler than this 5/4" square card and I have cut the stitched square and the circle, using my favourite ( at the moment! ) Elizabeth dies. I cannot resist making these foamiran flowers, so have done a couple of poinsettias, colouring them slightly with grey ink. I just love playing with this product which is available at Artfull Crafts - you'll be hooked too, once you start playing with it!! Take my word for it.

My workroom is calling, as last week I bought myself a lovely new sewing machine and what a time I am having. Quilting seems to be so much more fun now! Not that there was anything wrong with my old one but modern things always seem to have more up to date add ons.

Trust you are all well and enjoying some lovely Spring weather, as we are. Thank you all so much for taking the time to check this out, do hope you get a few ideas for your next cards. Remember, Artfull Craft stock this fabulous collection and if buying, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Many blessings to you all,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment