Monday 7 August 2017

Kaisercraft's Lilac Whisper Cards

What an amazing Spring morning we have here this morning - isn't it lovely to see a few bulbs poking their heads through, adding a bit of colour to a rather dreary garden scene? What an amazing God we have, in providing us with Spring after Winter - I am so thankful for His goodness in more ways that one!

After a lovely weekend down in Dunedin with my families , Jo had a visit to hospital but she's feeling a lot better now and we had a baby shower for our grand-daughter who is expecting our first great grand baby. Was so nice to share with them all at this time but we did miss the male members of the family. For some reason they didn't fell like putting in an appearance!!

Kaisercraft have brought out a gorgeous collection called Lilac Whisper, so today I thought I would share a couple of cards made with this range. I love the colour combination,  lilac with a lovely teal.




My favourite 5 1/4" square card, simply tearing, added some nice lace, a doily, the banner trim and of course, some foamiran flowers and waxed cord. I am having so much fun making these flowers - sorry Prima!!




Another example using the same collection but focusing on the teal this time. What do you reckon about my imitation brick wall? Little bricks all cut out then distressed and mounted onto the card. Again I have made use of my foamiran flowers.

That's it today ladies, must carry on with the good work. A baby cot quilt is in the making today, so that should keep me busy for a little while. It is so exciting to be welcoming a new little one into our family.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, happy crafting  and may God bless you all.

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment