Sunday 13 August 2017

SENZ Class Cards

Hello to all my lovely blog friends.

As I have a busy morning tomorrow, heading into Timaru for the Baptist Ladies Craft in the
afternoon, I thought I would add this hurried post tonight. We had a busy day at Artfull Crafts on Saturday, as I was teaching the Portrait of a Lady cards to the local ladies who didn't make it to SENZ in Auckland. They were a fun group to be with and I so enjoyed spending time with them. The bonus of course being, the stunning collection we were working with! I do love Graphic 45 papers. Many of you ladies have seen or done the cards but I thought I would add them here for those who haven't.














I won't spend time in adding the details of each card, as they really are self explanatory. Don't hesitate to contact me though, if you want further instructions on any of the cards. Do hope you enjoy the viewing of our fun class.

Must away ladies as my bed is calling. Thanks for so much checking this post out again - you are all very special to me and I do enjoy the feed back that I get given. Happy crafting and God's blessing on you all.

Betsy  xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment