Sunday 24 September 2017

Kaisercraft's Lilac Whisper Cards

Good evening to all. Yes, it is an early post but I am having some lovely friends coming tomorrow for a crafting day, so time in the morning will be at a premium. We sure have a lovely time when we get together - I don't really know if we achieve much, but we do have fun.

It has been a very exciting week for us here, as we have welcomed a gorgeous wee great grandson into our family. He is a little stunner and not so wee either, as he weighed 9lbs2oz - certainly well covered!! I can hardly wait to get my hands on him but I must exercise a little self control, so as to leave Mum and Dad to enjoy him the first few weeks. Great Grandad and I will be travelling down in the very near future, to be sure - we are both over the moon! We give thanks to God for little Clayton Jessy, also Zoe and Jessy for this perfect little boy. 

So much for our excitement!! I thought I would share a couple of cards today made with Kaisercraft's Lilac Whisper Collection which has been ever so popular. The colours are lovely, very delicate.




A simple 5 1/4" square card a bit of lace and of course my favourite foamiran flowers. Seam binding has been used for the ribbon.




This card is the same size as the previous one and I have used the same collection. Heartfelt Creations are bringing out some lovely stamps, dies etc and I have used a couple on this card. The Window Frame stamps and dies are HCPC- 3794 stamp and HCD1-7148 die. The shutters are from the Window Box Elements HCD1-7150. I can see a lot of uses for these products. Again a foamiran flower with some berries and some gauze.

That's me tonight ladies. It has been a very busy day today so I am looking forward to climbing into my bed. Trust all are well and are getting some crafting done. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and may you all know God's blessings. Until next week.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment