Monday 2 October 2017

Exciting Weekend!!

Good morning ladies - it sure has been an exciting weekend and I can hardly contain myself! In fact it feels almost like a dream now. Saturday, I was having a very laid back day, when after lunch we had very unexpected visitors. Our son Cam, daughter in law Michelle, grand daughter Zoe and our super cute little great grand son Clayton Jessy - he is so gorgeous, one couldn't help but fall desperately on love. It sure was the last thing we expected as Zoe had a C Section just a week ago - she assured us she was fine and the travelling did not seem to effect her. What a lovely surprise and thanks so much Cam for thinking of it - thanks also to Jessy for sharing your little boy with us. He is absolutely perfect! I love the dimple on his chin and he also has a big one on his right cheek with different expressions. Oh, I am besotted!! God has blessed our family over and above anything we could have imagined.






I just had to share our cute little boy - Great Grandad couldn't stop grinning and I had to get my hands on him as much as I was allowed. His Grandad and I usually had a race to pick him up!  Now, back to the everyday day things of life!!

Today I am sharing a couple of cards which have been made for orders.




A very simple 5 1/4" square card using a very old DCWV collection, called Lemon Flower Stack. The circle die I have used is Lea'bilities Die, 011n 45.8275 which I have cut using Mirror Board in silver.It is an older die  that I have resurrected. More foamiran flowers, some berries and some silver cord. Do hope Marge enjoyed her card.




A 50th Anniversary this time. I have made an easel card, gold mirror card cut out using Sue Wilson, Mini Gemini, Aquila, CED4417. Again foamiran flowers, gold berries and some gold fine ribbon.The frame round the sentiment is a Marianne Design die, LR272, that is, the outside edge of the die was used.

That's it today ladies - hope you don't mind me sharing our little boy and the excitement he has caused. Thanks so much for stopping by, it is so nice to know you are there. Liz, I so appreciated your phone call but I am glad I got a cuddle before you. LOL. Happy crafting to all and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment