Monday 19 February 2018

Two Birthday Cards

Hello friends.

A quick post today as I would like to share a couple of birthday cards which I have recently put together.






This card was made for my lovely grand-daughter who has recently turned 19 years old. Oh dear, these kids just seem to grow up far too fast and they just get better and better each year! Couldn't love them more!

 I have used a BoBunny collection called Secret Garden. It is rather vibrant with it's purple shadings and has been a great seller. The frame round the photo  was cut using Marianne Craftables, CR1251 and the gorgeous little girl was printed off Pinterest. Foamiran flowers complete this card. I can't remember what this fold was called but it really is very simple to make.




The second card is another different fold and I have used a Prima collection called St. Tropez. I love the colours in this one and also the foiling. Spellbinder's Oval Regalia, S4-492 was cut from some mirror card, in bronze, which went well with the foiling on the paper. I printed the sentiment off using the computer. Again a foamiran flower with some seam binding.

Well, ladies I suppose by now you will have caught up with our Timaru news!! Yes, Liz and Graham are stepping down at the end of March, getting ready for their big holiday. It has been a very enjoyable part of my life working with them and we do wish them well in their new endeavours. It is sure nice to know that the shop will not be closing and I do wish the new owners all the very best - there is no doubt it will still be well supported and we are confident that the standard will be upheld.

That's it today ladies. Happy crafting and many blessings to you all,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment