Monday 19 March 2018

Two More Oh la la Cards

Good evening friends. Yes the day has slipped by but I will try and add a short post tonight, as I again have a busy day tomorrow. Thinking of you specially Margaret as I add this, as I know you will be looking for this add on in the morning!! As I said in the last post I had the weekend at patch work camp - well, I was ahead of myself as it's not until this weekend, so I will don my patch work hat on Friday. It is always a fun weekend and I am looking forward to completing the quilt I am currently working on. Maybe I will share my project in a future post.

Thought today I would showcase another couple of cards, which belong to the kit, that I have made with Kaisercraft's Oh la la Collection.



This is my usual 5 1/4" square card and the papers really speak for themselves. The lovely circle is cut using a Marianne Creatables Die, CR1251. Under the foamiran flower I have put one of Artful Crafts embellishments.




A twisted easel card for this one. Again quite self explanatory. A Kaisercraft die was used to cut this circle, Circle Vines, DD547.

Will close now ladies, hope you are all well and enjoying what you are doing, crafting especially. I pray God's blessing on you all and thanks so much for stopping by.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment