Monday 15 October 2018

Two Card Orders

Good morning to all. We are enjoying a lovely Spring morning here as I hope you all are. A very cold snap swept through over the weekend but all's good now. I have been fairly tied up teaching classes this past while ( another one next week! )  so I haven't had much spare time. Anyway, I love being with lots of lovely ladies and so appreciate their enthusiasm.

Today I am sharing a couple of cards which I have recently made for orders. Trust you enjoy the viewing.



Last post I shared a card made with the same collection as this one. It is Mintay, Farm Life which I really enjoy using. The request was for a flat card, for posting, hence no embellishments except for fussy cutting some of the pictures from the range of papers. As you can imagine, this was for a farm lady. I do hope she liked it and enjoyed her 60th birthday.




For this birthday card I have used the Simple Stories Collection, Dream Big. It is lovely for making little girl cards and I did  had fun making this one. It travelled to Australia for a special little girl's first birthday. My usual size card 5 1/4" square card and it is self explanatory.

That's it today. I am heading back into my workroom to continue making up more kits. We are heading South next weekend for a few days so I am trying to get things organised before we go. So thrilled you have stopped by, happy crafting and may you all know God's blessing.

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment