Monday 26 November 2018

Another Two Cards

Well ladies here we are again - sorry we're not very regular but time does seem to slip away at an alarming rate! The past few weekends we have enjoyed having our lovely families stay with us, as well as having the Arts and Plants weekend. I had my other hat on for this as I am involved with the patch work show. Again another very success exhibition. To add to the excitement we have just welcomed another stunning little great grand boy over the weekend, so we are looking forward to heading South to see the newest addition to our family. Finding it hard to exercise patience!!

For your viewing today I thought I would add another couple of cards which I have recently made. Enjoy the show ladies!




My, I do love these Spellbinder's 3D  Die and I must say it sure makes a hit with everyone who sees the cards. It really is stunning and I so enjoy working with them. As a warning, you may get sick of seeing these cards!! This morning I have just put together another three of them, all orders. 49 and Market papers and flowers have been used here.




The collection I have used for this card is perhaps my favourite at the moment. The green is so fresh. Mintay, Secret Place is the name of the collection. A very simply made 5 1/4" square card.for an order. Do hope Judith enjoyed her card and had a wonderful birthday.

Thanks again ladies for checking this blog out, I do appreciate you all and your patience with me. Do trust you are all well and enjoying accomplishing what you set out to do. With much love until next time and many blessings.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment