Wednesday 25 May 2011

Danielle's Artist Board.




Hello everyone, To day I am showing an artist board I did up for my grand-daughter. She requested a big one for her new bedroom, it is 18" square. She produced three photos and left me to it. I'm not really a scrapbooker but I must say I enjoyed doing this. Very girly, and don't you think she is beautiful? Maybe I am biased!! Heidi, Danielle's little sister has asked Nana to do her one for her birthday but at the moment she is minus her front teeth which doesn't lend itself to the best photos!! We'll have to see how it goes. Have had a busy day at Timaru today getting last minute instructions for the  weekends coming up. I'm really looking forward to them. Must away,

God bless you all,
Betsy.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous project Betsy - and yes, she is very beautiful.

    Hmmm - was it you that snapped up that amazing Dusty Attic Music before it got on the website!!!!!! Isn't it gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete