Monday 16 February 2015

Birthday Cards

A big hello to all my special blog friends. Now, I am not going to be mentioning the weather today as it is a taboo subject! My daughter informed me that it sounded as though I was obsessed about it! Isn't it great that I still have someone to keep an eye on things and keep me in line! Oh I do love you Shells.

Well, today I thought I would share some cards that I have made recently, for orders.




I have used the lovely new collection from Kaisercraft, for this card, called All That Glitters. It certainly does glitter and is very nice. Lucy was a farm lady in her younger days and apparently very fond of her horses, hence we had to have a horse on the card. Again I have used the Cherry Lynn Step card die both for this one, as well as the next.





Sarah loves shopping, so I found a silhouette image on Pinterest which I thought was appropriate and printed it off. Another Kaisercraft Collection, out this month, called Shine Bright. I love the colours of this one, thought they suited a twenty year old young lady. Bright and cherry!





This is a 5 1/4" square card and the Marianne Creatables Die was used. I seem to be attracted to grey at the moment and of course pink goes beautifully - very delicate. This is made using the BoBunny Madeleine collection.

Must away and pack my little bag, as I am heading up to Christchurch to be with Rachelle for her second last treatment - there is light at the end of the tunnel now, thankfully. Although she is struggling with tiredness she is still bright and chirpy. It is so nice to be able to be with her, even though she could manage by herself and I do enjoy the time spent at the hospital with folk who are going through the same. What an encouragement most of them are.

Happy crafting all and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment