Monday 14 September 2015

Two New Cards

Good morning all. Monday morning again - I just don't know where the days are going! Christmas before we know it.

Today I would like to share two cards that I have made, for friends, using the stunning Couture Creations Papers, called Hearts Ease. I fell in love with this collection as soon as I saw it and am not disappointed with how the cards turned out. Love to know your thoughts ladies.






Eileen's card was a 5 1/4" square card and I used a Marianne Craftables Die, CR1239. This is one of my all time favourite dies. The papers are very vintagey with pansies as the flowers. I love it. Eileen specially liked the bug!








A tri-fold easel card for Myrtle, cut slightly different. I have cut the pansies from the papers and have 3'D them for the front of the card. I was pleased with the effect, as was Myrtle.

All today ladies, must carry on with the good work!

Happy crafting to all and may you know God's blessing.

Betsy  xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Betsy, these are both gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Betsy, I love pansies and am still trying to perfect my own version for my cards. I will keep trying x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this collection too Miss Betsy!! Beautiful job on the cards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girls - it really is a super collection. I just love it. Blessings Betsy.

      Delete