Monday 11 January 2016

Two More Provincial Cards

I have just been reminded, by my friend, that it is Monday, why haven't I got a post up!! Just as well someone keeps an eye on me as I had completely forgotten, both that it was Monday and that I hadn't posted. Thanks Lyn.

As I did share two cards last week made with the lovely Provincial Collection from Kaisercraft, and  I  so enjoyed working with this range, I thought I would showcase another couple today. Hope you enjoy viewing them ladies.





A special thank you to Splitcoaststampers for the idea for this card. It is called a Decorative Corner Card and a tutorial can be found on the resource section of their website. It is very easy made, stands beautifully and can be folded down for fitting into an envelope. The papers of course are an added bonus!




Lastly a 5 1/4" square card, again very simply made. The clock is a chipboard from BoBunny which I have coloured using my sepia ink pad. Kaiser flowers complete this one.

We are heading to Christchurch tomorrow to welcome our family home from their overseas trip and are really looking forward to seeing them after about five weeks. They have had a wonderful time by all accounts. Boarded the plane in Germany this morning early so will be en- route now. Isn't it amazing how we can get across the world in such a short time - not that I thought it was too short when travelling home from Spain a few years ago!! Air travel is certainly not my favourite, well, long trips, that is.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out, trust you are all enjoying a lovely day.

Until next week, if my memory doesn't let me down, happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment