Monday 17 October 2016

Class Cards and Weekend's Achievement

After a very busy fortnight we are back on deck ladies and a special good morning to you all.

We have had a wonderful weekend - chatting, eating, laughing, and doing a bit of patchwork in between times. It is so nice to enjoy the company of like minded ladies, in a camp atmosphere. They are all such a lovely happy group and we all get on so well, passing on many new tips to each other. Now, it's time to put on my other cap and get some cards made. The orders seem to be creeping up and Liz's monthly kit is a priority. Do hope the mojo returns when I enter my craft room. Well, card making mojo, that is - I'm still in patchwork fairyland!

Two Monday's ago, I did a class with the Wilson Street Baptist ladies, so today I thought I would share the cards we made that day. It was their Christmas breakup, so hence we did Christmas cards. I so enjoy being with these ladies - they are a super group and very well behaved!





I absolutely love this new Christmas collection from Kaisercraft - it is called Frosted, the blues and silvers are lovely and it has vintage photos included. For this card I used the Cherry Lynn Step Card Die and the frame round the image is a Sue Wilson Ornate Holly Framed Peace, CED3074.






Again using the same collection, we have used another Sue Wilson Die, Australian Collection Background, CED8101. This would be one of my favourite dies at the moment - it has seven dies in the packet, so a variation of cards can be achieved. The snowflake is a wooden embellishment which has been coated with Gilding Wax in a pewter colour.




Still being in patchwork mode, I thought I would  share with you all, the quilt that I produced over the weekend. I saw this on the web and fell in love with it, so hence the resulting quilt. As there was no pattern, I had to work it all out but I really am pleased with the result. Maybe by clicking on it you would get a clearer viewing.

Better get into that workroom, so that's it today ladies. Thanks so much for stopping by. Hopefully be in touch next week, so until then happy crafting and many blessings.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment