Tuesday 6 June 2017

Graphic 45

I know I'm a day late and I do apologise for that, but life does get in the way sometimes! We had a lovely couple of days in Christchurch with our girls and families - Rachelle and Mike have headed to USA for about three weeks, so we had to see them before they left. Our grandson Hamilton, is in a competition over there, he did win the New Zealand section and is now competing with the world. We do wish him well in his endeavours. Future Problem Solving is the subject, world problem solving that is! Oh, if there could be some solutions to all the heartache that abounds in the world  at the moment! Do hope he finds some answers!

Graphic 45 papers are still one of my very favourite collections and today I thought I would share a couple of cards I have made using the beautiful Portrait of a Lady range. Actually I am teaching at SENZ with these papers, so ladies we are in for a fab time. Love, love, love it!! Now I must admit, the first card was an idea I saw on the web, so it isn't an original.





I can't give the credit where it is due, as I have forgotten where I found it, but a big thank you to the designer. I think it is lovely - I have changed it slightly. The roses at the bottom have been fussy cut from one of the papers. The big rose is from Prima.




One of my own here - I love the perfume bottles which were fussy cut again, Kaisercraft's Circle Vines Die, DD547 and the vintage clip is from Prima. It really does add to the elegance of this card.

Not long now ladies until we head North for the SENZ expo. I have a few friends who are getting pretty excited about it all, some have not been before so that is giving them an extra buzz. As well as the shop girls, there are eight or nine others coming with us from this area, so should be fun as usual.

Well must away, do trust you are all keeping warm and enjoying whatever you are finding to do.
May God bless each and every one of you,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment