Monday 26 February 2018

Retirement News!!

Good morning friends. Another month has almost passed us by, they just seem to fly when one gets older! Today I have another couple of cards to share with you all, trust you like the viewing and are able to get some ideas for your next projects.




Kaisercraft's Romantique is a gorgeous collection and I have used it to make this card. A very simple 5 1/4" square card, making full use of the collectables which come with the range. The grey border I have cut using the Elizabeth Square Stitched Die, which I am finding so useful. The butterfly was cut from the acetate sheet, also in the collection. It's not a proper card now without a foamiran flower, don't you agree. I love making these!!




Another 5 1/4" square card made with a very old collection from Kaisercraft, Suga Pop. It is a very girly card for a very girly girl! The collectables were again used for this one and the image was found on Pinterest.

Well next weekend is our Stavely Camp and so we are getting all prepared for that. It is always a fun time catching up with old friends and of course meeting new ones. In between times, we do learn some new tips etc regarding card making. A great weekend altogether. In some ways it will be rather sad, because it will be Liz's last camp, as her and Graham are currently working with someone who are interested in buying Artfull Crafts and are heading overseas for another big OE. Trust all goes well for them. I have also handed in my retirement notice, so it is my last teaching post as well. I have so enjoyed this stage of my life and have met some wonderful friends through this fun hobby. We will still be in touch though as I will try and keep up my blog - I do love my contact with all you special people.

Must carry on with the good work so will head to my workroom now. Thanks for taking the time to check this out ladies, happy crafting to you all and may you all know God's blessings.

Betsy  xxx


2 comments:

  1. Great to hear that we will still be privileged and enjoy your creativity Miss Betsy. Enjoy your 'last weekend' next weekend in teaching mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I read that as Slavery Camp Betsy? Happy retirement, your cards are beautiful....always plenty to do eh. Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete